ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the correct alternative of - Neither the judge nor I am ready to announce who is the winner.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 534 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - Neither the judge nor I am ready to announce who is the winner.
1). are ready to announce who the winner is.
2). is ready to announce who is the winner.
3). am I ready to announce who the winner is.
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 4 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderThe loss of theseP-young, and oftenQ-make us ponderR-bright, people must

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A majority of Indians prefer to use the internet for accessing banking and other financial services than shoppi

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.To increase rapidly in number? multiply.

4. Which of the following statements are FALSE? I. Cash receipts are entered on the credit side of cash book. II. Credit purchase of a land is entered in purchase journal. III. Ledger is a subsidiary book. IV. Petty cash book is a book ha ving record of small payments

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Ruby requested me to lend her Rs. 1000 the next day.

6. Directions : Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and F in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.A: If China is the world's factory, India has become the world's outsourcing centre keeping in line with this image.B: But India's

7. The causes and their X-in the same series Y-one order, they stand Z-effects belong to the

8. Which of the phrases (a),(b),(c) and (d) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required? mark (e) as the answer

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Direct/Indirect speech. 'Please don't cry' he said.

10. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. I don’t know whether the Madras Photographic Society has anything to do with the recently-publicised Chennai Photo Biennales, the first last year and the next scheduled for 2018, but participant