ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the correct alternative of - I have seen the same beggar with another child yesterday.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 43 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - I have seen the same beggar with another child yesterday.
1). I had seen the same beggar
2). I saw the same beggar
3). I have been seen the same beggar
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is I saw the same beggar is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following sentence, four words or phrases have been printed in bold. One bold part in the sentence is not acceptable in Standard English. Pick up that part and mark its number. If there are no errors in the bold parts, mark (5) i.e. ‘No error’ as the answer. The study of inscriptions form a major part of history and the study of inscriptions is known as epigraphy. 

2. What is the active/passive of - Someone pulled the bull violently .

3. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The ?Fool of the Year? contest was (71) to all th

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.To bite off more than one can chew

5. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. India handled the problem of the cat preying on goats, sheep, donkeys and other animals by roping ________ communities in conse

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and in case no changes are required, select 'No improvement' as the correct option. Across the street, from me

7. In the question given below, the sentence has been divided into 4 parts. Determine which parts are error-less and select the corresponding option. The furniture is scattered (A)/ all over the place and you're (B)/ thinking of having a party. (C)/ I can't clear this mess in a single day. (D)/

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Zeenat said to Aman, ''Please find my purse.''

9. Choose the word which is most nearly the SAME in meaning as the word printed in bold as used in the passage:

10. Historically and strategically, the northern portion of the Indian Ocean is considered very im­portant because it is accessible from the west and the east only through narrow straits. In the west, the narrow outlets are the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf, whereas in the east are the Strait of Mala