ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: In the following questions, the symbols $,@,#,^ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below. 'P $ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'. 'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to 'Q 'P # Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'. 'P ^ Q' means 'P

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2010     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Direction: In the following questions, the symbols $,@,#,^ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below.
'P $ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.
'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to 'Q
'P # Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'.
'P ^ Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.
'P * Q' means 'P is not greater than Q'.
Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the four conclusions I, II, III and IV given below them is/are definitely true and give your answer accordingly.

Statements: D#R, R*K, K@F, F$JConclusions:I. J # RII. J # KIII. R # FIV. K @ D
1). Only I, II and III are true
2). Only II, III and IV are true
3). Only I, III and IV are true
4). All I, II, III and IV are true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

From the question D < R ≤ K > F ≥ J
Thes conclusions given are J < R , J < K , R < F , K > D
As per the rules given in the coded inequalities of the banking concept , II: J < K , IV: K > D are correct.
But there is no option as such .
Hence d : None of these is the right choice.

Join Telegram Group

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

From the question D < R ≤ K > F ≥ J
Thes conclusions given are J < R , J < K , R < F , K > D
As per the rules given in the coded inequalities of the banking concept , II: J < K , IV: K > D are correct.
But there is no option as such .
Hence d : None of these is the right choice.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the following questions are given four statements followed by five conclusions given as five alternative choices. You have to assume every thing in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follows from the information given in the statements disregarding commonly known facts. The conclusion which does not follow is your answer.

2. In these question the symbols @,#,$,$$\bigstar$$ and % are used with different meanings as follows:?A @ B? means ?A is not smaller than B? ?A # B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor equal to B? ?A $ B? means ?A is neither greater than nor smaller than B??A $$\bigstar B? means ?A is not greater th

3. In the following questions, the symbols ?, @, $, % and * are used with following meanings as illustrated below :P @ Q' means `P is not greater than Q'.P % Q' means 'P' is not smaller than Q'.P * Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P ? Q' means `P is neither greater than nor equal to

4. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a:if only Conclusion I followsGive answer b: if only Conclusion II followsGive answer c: if either Conclusion I or II followsGive answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II followsGive answer e: if both Conclusions I and II follow

5. In each of the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from three given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Then decide which of the answer 1),2),3),4) and 5) is the correct answer and indicate it on the answersheet.

6. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statements: Some cars are buses.All cars are caves.Conclusion: ?. Some caves are not buses?.Some caves are buses?. No cave is a bus?. Some caves are cars

7. In each of the following questions, two/ three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows fro

8. One statement is given followed by two conclusions/assumptions,I and II.You have to consider the statement to be true,even if it seems to beat variance from commonly known facts.You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement:I) Quality has a price tag.II) Indiais allocating lots of funds to education. Conclusions:I) Quality of education in India would improve.II) Funding alone can enhance quality of education.

9. In each of the following questions the symbols @, ? ,#, $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P?Q? means ?P is either greater than or equal to Q??P%Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q??P@Q? means ?p is neither greater than nor smaller than Q??P#Q? means ?p is

10. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statements : 1. All fish are tortoise.2. No tortoise is a crocodile. Conclusion : I. No crocodile is a fish.II. No fish is a crocodile