ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below are two/three statements followed by twoconclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two/three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given state

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 18th dec 2011     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each question below are two/three statements followed by two
conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two/three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Give answer a: if only conclusion I follows.
Give answer b: if only conclusion II follows.
Give answer c: if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
Give answer d: if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
Give answer e: if both conclusion I and conclusion II follow.

Statements :
No paper is book.
Some books are libraries.
Conclusions :
I. All libraries being books is a possibility.
II. No library is paper.
1). if only conclusion I follows.
2). if only conclusion II follows.
3). if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
4). if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
if only conclusion I follows. is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) The average age of working people in New Zealand is 58.(II) Death rate in New Zealand is very low as the climatic conditions are sound.Conclusion:(I) In New Zealand youth is required in workforce as well as in education.(II) There are more job opportunities available in New Zealand.

2. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be a at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logical

3. In each question below are two/three statements followed by twoconclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two/three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given state

4. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and Ill. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.

5. In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. Some boys are hardworking. II. No intelligent are boys. Conclusions: I. Some hardworking are not intelligent. II. All hardworking are intelligent. III. Some intelligent are not hardworking.

6. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a:If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

7. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

8. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) All birds are trees.(II) Some trees are hens.Conclusion:(I) Some birds are hens.(II) Some hens are trees.

9. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

10. In each of the following questions the symbols @, ? ,#, $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P?Q? means ?P is either greater than or equal to Q??P%Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q??P@Q? means ?p is neither greater than nor smaller than Q??P#Q? means ?p is