ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

38 vote

What is the active/passive of - The king gave him a reward.

Asked on by | Votes 38 | Views: 386 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - The king gave him a reward.
1). He was given by the king a reward.
2). He was given the reward by a king.
3). He was given a reward by a king.
4). A reward was given by him to the king.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

39 vote
Answered by on | Votes 39 |
I think option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

19 vote
Answered by on | Votes 19 |
he was given a reward by a king
Accepted Answer

Other Questions

1. It is time we.............. with determination.

2. What is the synonym of word HAGGARD

3. What is the substitute of - An event that causes great harm or dams

4. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.I had (1) to become a multipurpose manager. I took th

5. Choose the world which is most nearly the same in meaning as the word printed in bold as used in the passege:

6. Read the following sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical error in them. The error, if any, will be in one part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of conjuctions, if any)

7. Read the following passage and answer the questions below.Consider your average morning routine. Most of us begin taking in the day's news as soon as the clock radio wakes us up. Then there is the morning news brief from the television while eating breakfast followed by a local radio station during

8. The causes and their X-in the same series Y-one order, they stand Z-effects belong to the

9. The pupil was asked to write ......... his name on the front page of the exercise book.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is similar in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Parsimony