ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - We are reaching the end of this exercise .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - We are reaching the end of this exercise .
1). This exercise is ended by us.
2). The end of this exercise is being reached by us.
3). This is our end to the exercise.
4). The exercise has reached its end by us.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Answer for this question is The end of this exercise is being reached by us.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. A person could have hundreds of friends and still feel _______ on the inside.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.I said to her, 'I will do it now or never.'

3. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order. I wished him    P. success for all Q. the years to come R. great health and

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.My patients (were waited) for me since morning.

5. A sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech.  Raj said, “I am happy to be here this evening.” 

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. To maneuver

7. In the following sentence, a part is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement’. While the movement's characte

8. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Long time ago, in a forest, there lived a young antelope. He was fond of the fruits of a particular tree. In a village bord

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No error'.  Rohit is two years (1)/ junior than Mukesh (2)/ in the office. (3)/ No Error (4)

10. Each of the following sentences has two sentences with one blank in each. Choose the option that best fits in both the blanks.  1. Why can't he say something vital and original instead of just spouting the same old _________ ? 2. There exists _________ of many political oratory in the country.