ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given stateme

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 25th aug 2013     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Give answer a:if only conclusion I follows.
Give answer b: if only conclusion II follows.
Give answer c: if either conclusion I or II follows.
Give answer d: if neither conclusion I or II follows.
Give answer e: if both conclusions I and II follow

Statements :
All classes are diamonds.
No diamond is store.
All rooms are classes.
Conclusions :
I. All rooms are diamonds.
II. At least some diamonds are classes.
1). if only conclusion I follows.
2). if only conclusion II follows.
3). if either conclusion I or II follows.
4). if neither conclusion I or II follows.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the question below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from three given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

2. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only conclusion 1 follows.Give answer b: if only conclusion II follows.Give answer c: if either col-i elusion I or conclusion II follows.Give answer d: if neither coil elusion 1 nor conclusion 11 follows_Give answer e: if both cone elusions 1 and II follow.

3. In each of these questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by Conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

4. In each of the following questions are given four statements followed by five conclusions given as five alternative choices. You have to assume every thing in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follows from the information given in the statements disregarding commonly known facts. The conclusion which does not follow is your answer.

5. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions. Read them carefully and mark the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II followsb: If neither conclusion I nor II followsc: If only conclusion II followsd: If both conclusions I and II followe: If only conclusion I follows

6. In each question below are two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and 11. You have to Lake the given statements to be true even if they seem to he at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow (s) from the statements disreg

7. In each of the, questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusion?s numbered I and II. You have. to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of_the given conclusions logi

8. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

9. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) All shawls are carpets.(II) No carpet is a pullover.Conclusion:(I) No shawls are pullovers.(II) All carpets are shawls.

10. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) a R b(II) b R aConclusion:(I) This relation is symmetric.(II) This is a relation.