ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - I expected him to give us financial aid .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 168 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - I expected him to give us financial aid .
1). It was expected of him to give us financial aid .
2). Let it be expected that he would give us flnacial aid.
3). It was expected by me that he will give us financial aid.
4). He may be expected to give us financial aid.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Let it be expected that he would give us flnacial aid. : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Free from disturbance

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error' . They even tried to smuggle bits of jazz into (1)/ serious music as that the composer could (2)/ somehow survive. (3)/ No error (4)

3. Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the word for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I could scarcely think(A)/ what I was saying,(B)or what was being said to me.(C)/No error(D)

5. Direction: In each of the following questions four words are given of which two words are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning. Find the two words which are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning and indicate the number of the correct letter combination, by darkening the appropriate oval in your answer sheet.

6. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.If he wants farther help, send him to me

7. Fill in the blank in the sentence given below with the correct option. Delhi is very hot and dry. My grandparents ______. I wish they _____ in a cooler place.

8. P : When all the credit worthy people were given loans to a logical limit, they ceased to be a part of the market. Q : Even this would have been understandable if it could work as an eye opener. R : Owing to the materialistic culture elsewhere, it was possible to keep selling newer products to the consumers despite having existing ones which served equally well. S : They were lured through advertising and marketing techniques of 'dustbinisation' of the customer; and then finally, once they became ready customers, they were given loans and credits to help them by more and more.

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).His friends could not tell me why he did not come to college yesterday.

10. Read each sentence to nd out whether there is any grammatical error in it or a wrong word has been used. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence which has been printed in bold and has been numbered a:, b:, c: or d:. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. 'No error'. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)