ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - The people couldn't move me to the hospital and the doctor operated on me at home.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 77 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - The people couldn't move me to the hospital and the doctor operated on me at home.
1). I couldn't be moved to the hospital and was operated on at home by the doctor.
2). I couldn't be moved to the hospital and I had to be operated on at home.
3). I couldn't be moved to the hospital and I was operated at home by the doctor.
4). I couldn't be moved to the hospital by the people and operated on at home.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I am not sure, may be I couldn't be moved to the hospital and was operated on at home by the doctor. is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The other day my sister told me /(A) that she will be moving /(B) to her new apartment very soon./(C) No error (D)

2. When the thief entered the house the inmates ..............in the hall.

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. We can see from the histories of different parts of the world that the relationship between the movements in poverty and inequality is not unique. In

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).We eat that we may live.

5. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word/phrase in each case There is a considerable amount of resea

6.   To pay through the nose

7. Select the synonym of incursion

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Blend

9. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer. (A) Media is a very important tool (B) in the hands of upper class, (C) upper caste men (D) to propagate class (E) and gender ideology.

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Suppress