ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - The lady of the house was furnishing the mansion. .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 53 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - The lady of the house was furnishing the mansion. .
1). The mansion is being furnished by the lady of the house.
2). The mansion was being furnished by the lady of the house
3). The mansion is furnished by the lady of the house.
4). The mansion has been furnished by the lady of the house.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Correct answer is: The mansion was being furnished by the lady of the house

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Oats are cut shortly before reaching _______________, when they are known as oat-hay.

2. What is the synonym of word .Freelance

3. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.We are in the first decade of the last millennium. In the first decade of the last century, sanitatio

4. In the following questions, read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Select the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, select ?No error? as your answer. Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.

5. Medical doctors should try to ........ as many patients as possible.

6. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. I have to save this coupon. I don’t have time to shop right now i since I don't have  ii for I didn't have iii Anyway I didn't have 

7. Read the following passages carefully and answer the question given below them Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.Despite the economic crunch worldwide that saw pulverization of some of the largest banking and finance giant

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The police would be employed at all places to beef up security

9. When he went to claim insurance for his car, the agent said he hadn ' t a leg to stand on .

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Bare