ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.A. Anything that you touch will turn into gold. The king was delighted with his good fortune.B. Even though he was very rich, he always craved for

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 50 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 may 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
A. Anything that you touch will turn into gold. The king was delighted with his good fortune.
B. Even though he was very rich, he always craved for more and more.
C. Everything he touched turned into gold. He turned trees, grass, tables, chairs, flowers, and vases into gold.
D. One day, he called his court magician and commanded, find me a spell that can get me more treasures than I already have.
E. King Midas was a very greedy king.
F. The magician said, Your Majesty, I can give you a power that no one else in this world has.

Which of the following should be the LAST (SIXTH) sentence after rearrangement ?
1). C
2). A
3). B
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
C : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions. Certain words/phrases are given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.At first glance the patriarchy appears to be thriving. More than 90% of presidents and prime ministers are male, as are all nearl

2. Select the antonym of horrify

3. Select the phrase/ connectors from the given options which can be used to form a single sentence, implying the same meaning as given by the sentences. India’s thermal power plants are running on coal. The effort to clean up these thermal power plants, has never really taken off. The major pollutants include suspended particulate matter, sulphur oxide, nitrogen oxide and mercury. The Ministry of Environment has notified emission limits for major pollutants in December 2015.

4. What is the active/passive of - Why did you not agree to my proposal

5. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark (E) i.e. All correct? as your answer.

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No error'.The reason for (1)/ his failure is because (2)/ he didn't study at all. (3)/ No Error (4)

7. In the following question the sentence have been given in Active / Passive voice. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive /Active Voice. Has a dog ever bitten you ?

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Cruel and oppressive government or rule

9. Select the phrase/ connector (it must be at the start) from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. The Central Government must cut down on the defence budget. Otherwise, the financial crisis will not be resolved. (i) Unless the Central Government... (ii) While the Central Government... (iii) After the Central Government...

10. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Mohan made this mess, Let him clear it up" , said his father.