ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a:if only Conclusion I followsGive answer b: if only Conclusion II followsGive answer c: if either Conclusion I or II followsGive answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II followsGive answer e: if both Conclusions I and II follow

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 14 october 2012     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.

Give answer a:if only Conclusion I follows
Give answer b: if only Conclusion II follows
Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II follows
Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II follows
Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II follow

Statements :
E = F < G < H ; G = I
Conclusions :
I. H > I
II. E = I
1). if only Conclusion I follows
2). if only Conclusion II follows
3). if either Conclusion I or II follows
4). if neither Conclusion I nor II follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
right answer is if only Conclusion I follows

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: If both conclusions I and II are trueb: If only conclusion I is truec: If neither conclusion I nor II is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true

2. In the following questions the symbols #,%,@, ? and $$\delta$$ are used with the following meanings illustrated. ?P%Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?. ?P$$\delta$$ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?. ?P#Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q?. ?P ? Q? means ?P is neither equal to no

3. In the following question, the symbols @, %, $, # and $$\star$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P $$\star$$ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater t

4. In the following questions the symbols $$ \delta, \bigstar,$$ @ and ? are used with the following meanings illustrated. ?P$Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor greater than Q?. ?P ? Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q?.?P $$\delta $$ Q? means ?P neither greater than nor smaller to Q

5. In these questions, a relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer :a:If only conclusion I is trueb: If only conclusion II is truec: If either conclusion I or II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

6. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

7. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statements: 1. All books are novels.2.Some novels are poems. Conclusions: I. Some books are poems.II. Some poems are novels.

8. In the following questions the symbols $, #, @, ? and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P @ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P $ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.?P % Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal

9. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even itthey seem to he at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disreg

10. In these questions, two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements