ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: If both conclusions I and II are trueb: If only conclusion I is truec: If neither conclusion I nor II is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 05 june 2016     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer
a: If both conclusions I and II are true
b: If only conclusion I is true
c: If neither conclusion I nor II is true
d: If only conclusion II is true
e: If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true

Statement :
T< H ? A < N ? C
Conclusions :
I. C > A
II. N > T
1). If both conclusions I and II are true
2). If only conclusion I is true
3). If neither conclusion I nor II is true
4). If only conclusion II is true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 2 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) All dogs are bullocks.(II) All bullocks are goats.Conclusion:(I) All dogs are goats.(II) All goats are dogs.

2. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Some polynomials are linear equations.(II) Some linear equations are quadratic.Conclusion:(I) Polynomials are quadratic.(II) Linear equations are quadratic.

3. In each question below are two/three statements followed by twoconclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two/three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given state

4. Direction: In the following questions, the symbols $,@,#,^ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below. 'P $ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'. 'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to 'Q 'P # Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'. 'P ^ Q' means 'P

5. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disre

6. Directions: In each of the questions below, two/three statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements.

7. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Holidays are meant to relax, rejuvenate and recollect energy.(II) People generally go for outing in holidays and get tired in those days as well.Conclusions:(I) Holidays are meant for resting.(II) Outing and different environment automatically rejuvenate.

8. In the following questions, the symbols @. ?, #, $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :?p ? Q? means ?P is either greater than or equal to Q?.`P % Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q?.?P @ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q?.P # Q? means ?

9. In these questions, relationships between clilierent elements is shown irl the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only conclusion I follows.b: if only conclusion II follows.c: if either conclusion 1 or conclusion 11 follows.d: if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.e: if both conclusions I and II follow.

10. In each of the following question below are given three statements followed by three conclusion numbered I, II, III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts