ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "How did it get here " She wanted to know.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: english     | change of speech     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "How did it get here " She wanted to know.
1). She wanted to know how did it get here.
2). She wanted to know how it had got there.
3). She wanted to know how did it got there.
4). She wante d to know how it get there.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Correct answer is: option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said. " What a lovely voice she has !"

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The meeting consisted a plural group of people and they all looked at each other with questioning eyes. The news of their former employee, Arista, be

3. In the following question, some part of the sentences have errors and some are correct. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is the answer. If a sentence is lice from error, then your answer is (4) i.e., No error. One of the ( l ) /most dangerous disease (2) / is AIDS (3) /. No error (4)

4. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.India is rushing headlong towards economic success and modernisation counting on high-tech industries such as infor

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. My coat's pretty warm, even though it cost ?9.99 and came from the flea market. It had a label in it, CHRISTIN BIOR, but I cut it out as soon as I go

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The enemy soldiers went back hastily.

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.A substance that has no therapeutic effect, used as a control in testing new drugs.

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Fdidty