ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said. " What a lovely voice she has !"

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 43 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said. " What a lovely voice she has !"
1). He exclaimed that she had a veiy lovely voice.
2). He exclaimed that she has a very lovely voice.
3). He exclaimed that she did not have a lovely voice.
4). He exclaimed that she does not have a lovely voice.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
He exclaimed that she had a veiy lovely voice. : - is correct hence option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questionsOnce a king saw some young boys pelting stones on a snake. He prevented the boys from killing the snake. Thus he sa

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. "Phew," said I, grabbing X-cheerfully round my head Y-at the halo of flies Z-which buzzed

4. In the following question, the sentence is given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. A police detective often finds himself in the position of having to ___________ between a lie and a truth.

5. Read the given passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the five given alternatives. The Finance Ministry’s warning to potential investors in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has come at a time when a new, seemingly attractive investment area has opened up that f

6. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

7. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and mark the remaining, i.e., the error less combination as your answer.  Many children have died from malnutrition (A)/ in India and yet women and child development ministers (B)/ over the years couldn't decide (C)/ what food to give to children in Anganwadis. (D)

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Much harassed (1)/ he left hostel (2)/ bag and baggage. (3)/ No error (4).

9. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. I wasted the whole time.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/Phrase.Raining cats and dogs