ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Do you know the woman you are talking about" Hari said to his wife.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: english     | change of speech     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Do you know the woman you are talking about" Hari said to his wife.
1). His wife was asked by Hari if she knew the woman they are talking about.
2). Hari asked his wife if she knew the woman she was talking about.
3). His wife asked Hari if the y knew the woman they were talking about.
4). Hari aske d his wife if he knows the woman they talked about.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 2 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Being fairly well-built myself, (A)/ without second thought I just reached down (B)/ and lifted my Dad who was slept in bed (C)/. No error (D)

2. Each sentence below has two blanks. each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the words that best fit the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

3. 1. But at that moment I glanced round at the crowd that had followed me. P. It was an immense crowd, two thousand at the least and growing every minute. Q. They were watching me as they would watch a conjurer about to perform a trick. R. I looked at the sea of yellow faces above the garish clo

4. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. Please recycle those _____ bags, before you throw out the trash.

5. In the following question, the sentence is given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. He was too _____ to make a statement before the Boss.​

6. Choose the statement from the given options that is grammatically and contextually correct.

7. - Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. After months of aggressive planning, the former president brandished his business success and first term in office (as a proofs of competence).

8. Select the antonym of to pilfer

9. In each of the following questions, rearrange the given sentences (A), (B), (C) and (D) and indicate the correct sequence in which these sentences must appear so as to make a meaningful paragraph.

10. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.I enjoyed during (A)/ my tenure (B)/ at Shimla (C)/ No error (D)