ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.I enjoyed during (A)/ my tenure (B)/ at Shimla (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 847 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.
I enjoyed during (A)/ my tenure (B)/ at Shimla (C)/ No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
A seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence The promises he had made (seem) forgotten and yet, they continued to affect him.

2. Read the passage and answer the questions. Domestic crude oil production fell for the fourth straight year in 2015-16, even as oil consumption rocketed 11%, pushing up India's import dependence. A collapse in oil prices coupled with a rapid economic growth has helped push up oil consumption at

3. Change into active/ passive voice as appropriate ? The tailor will have sewn the 1 shirt by tomorrow.

4. Select the phrase/ connector from the given three alternatives, which can be used to form a single coherent sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning. My sister got a bad grade in Physics. She cannot concentrate at all.  I. Not being able to concentrate II. Getting a bad grade in Physics III. My sister not concentrating

5. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence: Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriat

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. ​Like many rich-country governments, Britain’s prides itself on pursuing policies that promote sexual equality. However, it fails to l

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.the customary code of polite behaviour in society or among members of a particular profession or group

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word. BEWILDER

10. Select the synonym of dabble