ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Do as you wish , but don' t come and ask me for help if you get into difficulties."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Do as you wish , but don' t come and ask me for help if you get into difficulties."
1). He told me to do as he wished or he wouldn' t come and help me if I got into difficulties.
2). He told me to do as I wished , but not to go and ask him for help if I got into difficulties.
3). He ordered me to do as I wished, but not to go and ask him for help if , I got into difficulties.
4). He told me that unless I did as I wished he would not come and help me if I got into difficulties , where had he been all those.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is option 2 is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Weal and woe

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Beside Hindi, (1)/ she knew (2)/ Bengali well. (3)/ No error (4).

3. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. JOVIAL

4. Read the passage given below and answer the questions that follow the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Paragraph 1: Indian golfer Gaganjeet Bhullar romped home because of a three-shot victory at the Macao Open to bag his eighth Asian Tour title. As a r

5. Which of the phrases a, b, c and d given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentences to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required. mark e as the answer.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Tire father forbade his son /(B) to walk in the sun /(C) and play with /(D) his friends on the road./(E) No Error.

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I take great pleasure (1)/ to welcome you (2)/ to this institution. (3)/ No error (4).

8. In the following question, 2 columns are given containing three phrases/ sentences each. In the first column sentences A, B, C and in the second column D, E, F are given. A sentence from the first column may or may not connect with another sentence/phrase from the second column to make a grammatical

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When I arrived (1)/ I found them both sitting at the table (2)/ waiting on me. (3)/ No error (4)

10. What is the substitute of - One who collects coins