ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Passage-IIOne of the promising features of the current market is that domestic institutions seem to have turned buyers after a very long time. They have been net buyers this month with in ows exceeding by Rs. 80 crore till early this month. Thata's admittedly a small amount, but its signi cance lie

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 2008     | calendar     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Passage-II
One of the promising features of the current market is that domestic institutions seem to have turned buyers after a very long time. They have been net buyers this month with in ows exceeding by Rs. 80 crore till early this month. Thata's admittedly a small amount, but its signi cance lies in the fact that domestic institutions have been net sellers every month this nancial year except in September when their net purchases amounted to a microscopic Rs. 28 crore. This nancial year’s net sales by domestic institutions amounted to Rs. 2964 crore, which has substantially offset the net in ows of Rs. 3187 crore by FIIs. The net purchases by domesticinstitutions could indicate that money is once again owing into equity funds, eager not to miss the widely expected rally. Part of this reason could be a shift in investor portfolios, as people lighten up on debt and put that money into equity.

FIIs bought more than what was sold by domestic institutions this nancial year.
1). if the inference is “definitely true” i.e. it properly follows from the statement of facts given.
2). if the inference is “probably true” though not “definitely true” in the light of the facts given.
3). if the data are inadequate i.e. from the facts given you cannot say whether the inference is likely to be true or false.
4). if the inference is “probably false” though not “definitely false” in the light of the facts given.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
if the inference is “definitely true” i.e. it properly follows from the statement of facts given. : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1.  How many days are there from 2nd January 1993 to 15th March 1993:

2. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a companyThe applicant must-----(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.(iii) have work experience of at least

3. Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. Seven flights namely Jet Airways, British Airways, Delta, Quantas, Emirates, Lufthansa, Air India are scheduled to fly to London. There is only one flight to London on each of the seven days of the week, starting from Monday a

4.  Today is Thursday. What will be the day of the week after 94 days?

5. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for short listing candidates for calling for interview for Management Trainees in an organization :The candidates must-(i) not be less than 21 years and more than 28 years as on 1.11.04.(ii) ha

6. Each of the following below consist of question and two statements numbered I and II given below it You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question Read both the statements andGive answer(a)If the data in Statement I alone is sufficient to answer

7.  Second Saturday and every Sunday is a holiday. How many working days will be there in a month of 30 days beginning on a Saturday?

8. Mayank remembers that the examination is after 18th December but before 21st December, while Suraj remembers that the examination is before 24th December but after 19th December. On which date of December is the examination?

9. Study the following information and answer the questions.Seven people, namely J, K, L, M, N, O and P watch seven different channels.on seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. K watches a channel on Saturday. More than two pe

10.  What was the day of the week on 28th May, 2006?