ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question, a sentence with two words/ groups of words printed in bold type are given. One of them or both may have certain error. You have to find out the correct word or group of words from among the three choices A, B or C given below each sentence which can replace the wrong word/group of words. if any, and makes the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as It is, mark e: i.e. ?No Correction Required? as your answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2007     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question, a sentence with two words/ groups of words printed in bold type are given. One of them or both may have certain error. You have to find out the correct word or group of words from among the three choices A, B or C given below each sentence which can replace the wrong word/group of words. if any, and makes the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as It is, mark e: i.e. ?No Correction Required? as your answer.

Our insistence had duly impact on their decision-making process.
(A) due impact ???..their
(B) duly impacted??.. their
(C) due impacting ????them
1). A only
2). B only
3). C only
4). None

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 1 : A only is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

2. In the following question, you have a brief passage with some questions following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. All of us have enormous capabilities. In many of us however, our achievements fail to correlate with o

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Hobson's choice

4. Meditation is .......... way to calm your nerves.

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are given in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions. Though the last twenty- ve years have seen China dazzle the world with its excellent economic performance it has shied away

6. In each of the following question four words are given of which two words are most nearly the same or opposite in the meaning Find the two words which are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning and indicate the number of the correct letter combination

7. Rearrange the following six number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.1. I was pleased by their reaction.2.Writing my speech was easy, but I was unsure if I could motivate the employees to donate to those _affected by

8. In the following question, you have a brief passage with some question following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. From the world of magic, hypnosis is moving into the world of medicine. From hocus- pocus performed by m

9. What is the synonym of word .Thrifty

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.curiosity killed the cat