ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, you have a brief passage with some questions following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. All of us have enormous capabilities. In many of us however, our achievements fail to correlate with o

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: kvs     | kvs tgt     | kvs prt     | english comprehension     | kvs prt practice questions     | Add Bounty

In the following question, you have a brief passage with some questions following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.
All of us have enormous capabilities. In many of us however, our achievements fail to correlate with our potential, because of lack of self-discipline-the effort needed to channel our energy for productive uses. To maximise your effectiveness you must learn to put your nose to the grindstone , work against boredom and learn to lake the long, hard way in lile rather the wrongly spelt word out of the than the short, easy way”.
Here are a few suggestions that focus on I low to do what you want to do. ” Take risks . It is important to realise that nothing in life is achieved unless you risk something.that's how self -confidence develops. Every chance you take offers you valuable spinoffs in terms of learning . Earn a reward. Sometime back I had to face the rather unenviable task of preparing for two examinations simultaneously. I had to be ruthless in driving myself from one goal to another hard nosed attitude saw me sail through the courses . I rewarded myself at the end of it indulging in my favorite pastime and taking a short holiday.
How does one’s self -confidence develop ?
1). By taking risks
2). By always meeting with success
3). By being cautious
4). By being garrulous

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. He criticizes her often (even though she delivers good work).

2. You have been caught cheating now you must face the music .

3. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. It is disappointing not only to (1)/ the teachers and students, but (2)/ to the administration as well as (3)/ which stands to lose morally. (4)/ No error (5)

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Neither of them (1)/ are (2)/ good (3)/. No error. (4).

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time there was a King of Benaras who was very rich. He had many servants and a beautiful palace with

6. Read the given paragraphs carefully and answer the questions which follow each of these.We are living in the midst of a great chemical experiment, and some serious consequences are becoming apparent to scientists. More than two billion pounds of chemicals are spewed into the air each year which are

7. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

8. This man was an accomplice ......... the thief.

9. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. Our ability to predict behavior in situations where peo

10. The passage is filled with blanks which are numbered.Choose the correct word to fill up each of these blanks. A rise in crude beyond $100 per barrel will __(A)__out all the duty benefits and we will be back to square one even if prices are cut by Rs 25 per litre. This is exactly what happened