ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " I wonder what he wants of us," said Quint.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 62 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " I wonder what he wants of us," said Quint.
1). Quint said that he was wondering what he wanted of them.
2). Quint said that he wondered what he wanted of us.
3). Quint said he wondered what he wants of them.
4). Quint said that he wondered what he wanted of them.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Quint said that he wondered what he wanted of them. : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the word/group of words which is most opposite in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. There has never been a better time to get out of our own way and get rid of FEAR. It is possible. We can choose to ______ on wh

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The loud and incessant chatter worries your father who is trying to concentrate.

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My sister said to my mother, "When can I have dinner? I hardly have had anything to eat since noon today."

5. The following question contains a sentence with only one blank. You are given six words as answer choices from which you have pick up two correct words as your final answer, either of which will make the sentence meaningful. The children repressed childhood trauma to the point of numbness; leading to a _______ of random, and seemingly obscure emotional reactions. A.Plethora B.Variety C.Stupendous D.Vestige E.Theatrical F.Sartorial

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Someone who talks a lot

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He parked his vehicle under the shade of a tree.

9. In each of these questions, a sentence with two words/group of words in ital is given. One of them or both may have certain error; You have to find out the correct word or group of words from among the three choices (A), (B) and (C) given which can replace the wrong word group of words to make the sentence as it is, mark (E).i.e., NCR(No Correction Required) as your answer.

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Lead