ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, two/three statements followed by two Conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows disregarding commonly know

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ibps     | ibps rrb     | ibps rrb clerk 14th nov 2016 shift 1     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, two/three statements followed by two Conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows disregarding commonly known facts.

Give answer a: if either Conclusion I or Conclusion II follows
Give answer b: if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
Give answer c: if only Conclusion I follows
Give answer d: if both the Conclusions I and II follow
Give answer e: if only Conclusion II follows

Statements :
All copies are books.
No book is a pencil.
All pencils are rubbers.
Conclusions :
I. No rubber is a book.
II. Some copies are rubbers.
1). if either Conclusion I or Conclusion II follows
2). if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
3). if only Conclusion I follows
4). if both the Conclusions I and II follow

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer for this question is option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Major companies are nowadays surviving because of the strong supply chain system.(II) Supply chain comprises of logistics, retailers and distributers.Conclusions:(I) Retailers play most important role because they interact with customers on first hand.(II) If an organization has strong logistics, then product can easily be available to the customers in such an era of competition.

2. In the following questions the symbols @,$, $$\bigstar$$, # and $$\delta$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P @ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P $$\delta$$ Q?

3. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statement(s). The statement(s) are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II

4. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Empty set is a subset of any set.(II) A set is a subset of power set.Conclusion:(I) Empty set is a power set.(II) A set is a subset of power set.

5. In each of the questions given below, relationship between dif erent elements has been shown in the statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Read the statements and conclusions carefully and select the most appropriate answer in each question.

6. One or two statements are given followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Indicate your answer.Statement: All boys are tall. Rajiv is a boy.Conclusion I: Rajiv is tall.II: Rajiv is not tall.

7. In each of these questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by Conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

8. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Many rituals, if incorporated in daily routine can make positive changes in one's life.(II) Bending forward in mosque or prostrating before God are great exercises as these involve backstretch, squat, bend and rise again.Conclusions:(I) Religion offers great scope for exercise.(II) If only these religious rituals are practiced daily, they can make positive changes in health of an individual.

9. In the following questions, the symbols @, S. %, @ and # are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P @ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q??P ? Q? means ?P is not greate

10. In each of the following questions the symbols @, ? ,#, $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P?Q? means ?P is either greater than or equal to Q??P%Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q??P@Q? means ?p is neither greater than nor smaller than Q??P#Q? means ?p is