ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the questions given below, relationship between dif erent elements has been shown in the statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Read the statements and conclusions carefully and select the most appropriate answer in each question.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 july 2014     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each of the questions given below, relationship between dif erent elements has been shown in the statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Read the statements and conclusions carefully and select the most appropriate answer in each question.

Statements :
S > T ? A = I ; L ? A
Conclusions :
I. S > L
II. I ? L
1). Only conclusion I is true
2). Either conclusion I or II is true
3). Both conclusions I and II are true
4). Only conclusion II is true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
it from previous year ssc papers, Only conclusion II is true is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions, the symbols * $ ? ? and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?A ? B? means ?A is neither greater than nor equal to B?.?A % B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor greater than B?.?A * B? means ?A is not greater than B?.?A $ B? means ?A is greater tha

2. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

3. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

4. In this question, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

5. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: Both conclusions I and II are trueb: Only conclusion I is truec: Neither conclusion I nor II is trued: Only conclusion II is truee: Either conclusion II or conclusion is true

6. In these question the symbols @,#,$,$$\bigstar$$ and % are used with different meanings as follows:?A @ B? means ?A is not smaller than B? ?A # B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor equal to B? ?A $ B? means ?A is neither greater than nor smaller than B??A $$\bigstar B? means ?A is not greater th

7. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

8. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, Ill and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance fromcommonly known facts. Read all the condo sions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically from the given statements disregard ing commonly known facts.

9. In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions

10. In the following question the symbols @, $$\bigstar$$,$ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P$$\delta$$Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q? ?P$$\bigstar$$Q? means ?P is not greater than Q? ?P%Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q? ?P$Q? means ?P is neither