ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Choose the word which is most nearly the same in meaning as the word/group of words printed in bold.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 6th feb 2011     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the word which is most nearly the same in meaning as the word/group of words printed in bold.

Manage
1). afford
2). assess
3). thrust
4). administer

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
right answer is afford

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the active/passive of - The smugglers did not realise that their conversation was being recorded.

2. What is the correct alternative of - I love my watch which I bought yesterday.

3. The captains of the rival teams should , try to bury the hatchet .

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence is underlined. Which of the options given below the sentence should replace the part underlined to make the sentence grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is given, choose option 4 'No correction required' as the answer. I would have prepared the meal myself if i knew that you would be late.

5. A passage is given below with ten blanks labelled (A)-(J). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. The ___(A)___ of a mass rapid transit for New Delhi first em

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.Awareness means the capacity to see a coffee pot and hear the birds sing in one's own way, and not the way on

7. P - However, our environment also need some help from all of us to get maintained as usual to nourish our lives forever and to never ruin our lives. Q - It gives us all things which we need to live our life on this planet. R - It provides us better medium to grow and develop. S - An environment includes all the natural resources which surround us to help in number of ways.

8. I have known him ........... a long time.

9. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are  correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark No error as your answer. If you will go to college you will meet a lot of people from different states.

10. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. The _____ of energy in India are met from both commercial and non commercial sources. The most _____ sources of energy today are