ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The poor examinee said . " O God, take pity on me. "

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 55 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The poor examinee said . " O God, take pity on me. "
1). The poor examinee prayed God to take pity on him
2). The poor examinee, invoking God , implored him to take pity on him
3). The poor examinee exclaimed that God take pity on him
4). The poor examinee asked God to take pity on him

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is option 1 is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following phrases (I), (II), and (III) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold letters to make the sentence grammatically correct? Choose the best option among the five given alternatives that reflect the correct use of phrase in the context of the grammatically correct sentence. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark (e) i.e., ?No correction required? as the answer.

2. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. India has a pool of young _______ people who are making the country proud in different fields. A. Dexter  B. Dodo  C. Moron D. Brainiac  E. Imbecile  F. Vacuous

3. In the question given below, there are five statements marked A-E. All the statements except one belong to the same context. Find the odd one out and mark the correct answer from the given options. A. US banks are keeping a watchful eye on the ambitions of Amazon.com Inc and other technology giants

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.The manager's bank account has been hacked.

5. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. When times are hard, doomsayers are aplenty. The problem is that if you listen to them too carefull

6. A passage is given with 10 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. When one looks at monetary flows, along with the creation of jobs, the tourism sector represents one of the largest industries globally. The p

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.When I (go) to Paris, I shall visit the Eiffel Tower.

9. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested one of which best fits the blanks appropriately Find out the appropriate word/phrase in each case. Economic growth figures for the

10. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Financial Inclusion (FI) is an emerging priority for banks that have nowhere else to go to achieve business