ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

39 vote

Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.A. Anything that you touch will turn into gold. The king was delighted with his good fortune.B. Even though he was very rich, he always craved for

Asked on by | Votes 39 | Views: 384 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 may 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and Fin the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
A. Anything that you touch will turn into gold. The king was delighted with his good fortune.
B. Even though he was very rich, he always craved for more and more.
C. Everything he touched turned into gold. He turned trees, grass, tables, chairs, flowers, and vases into gold.
D. One day, he called his court magician and commanded, find me a spell that can get me more treasures than I already have.
E. King Midas was a very greedy king.
F. The magician said, Your Majesty, I can give you a power that no one else in this world has.

Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement ?
1). E
2). F
3). D
4). C

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

37 vote
Answered by on | Votes 37 |
option 3 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. 1. According to Greek mythology , Atlas was a Titan of enormous strength.P. Zeus ordered Atlas to carry the earth and sky for all eternity. Q. Because of his association with the globe, maps began to be decorated with this image of Atlas. R. Atlas is shown as a stooped figure carrying the globe on his shoulders. S. Finally, the word ‘atlas’ came to denote a collection of maps. 6. Today an ‘atlas' refers to any book that consists of several maps.

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. ​Like many rich-country governments, Britain’s prides itself on pursuing policies that promote sexual equality. However, it fails to l

3. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words A person who helps even a stranger in difficulty

4. Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it. My only work is to give you a clear-cut idea how you can become more conscious; I call it meditation. Working. walking, sitting. . . . I don’t believe what others call meditation; that for ten minutes or 20 minutes you do it and

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. Over the period of time, (A)/ we will added more and more (B)/ such stories to this list. (C)/ No error (D)

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, ve words are suggested, one of which ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Studies (1)the impact of computer models to support

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The driver was dazzled by the bright light of approaching car.

8. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. There has never been a better time to get out of our own way and get rid of FEAR. It is possible. We can choose to ______ on wh

9. Below a passage is given with ten blanks labelled (A)-(J). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. Mahathir Mohamad, who __(A)__ off a stunning general el

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.The factory complex houses a shop-floor(A)/and 10 cubicles for the staff in an area(B)/of about thousand squares meters.(C)/No error(D)