ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.The factory complex houses a shop-floor(A)/and 10 cubicles for the staff in an area(B)/of about thousand squares meters.(C)/No error(D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 9th january 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.
The factory complex houses a shop-floor(A)/and 10 cubicles for the staff in an area(B)/of about thousand squares meters.(C)/No error(D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
is C is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. To make up one's mind

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The much-anticipated fifth generation (5G) networks are expected to roll out across the world by 2020, and are expected to offer faster speeds and more reliable connections, thus powering Internet of Things (IoT) de

3. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.He made a powerful ______ in the region, and people felt he would make a good leader in the days to come.

4. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there Is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?, (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if

5. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The Odisha government proposes to connect three major forests in and around Bhubaneswar by bus service in order to make optimum use of their ecotourism potential.Tourists are likely to be ferried by tourist buses to Nandankanan Biological Park an

6. Below, a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. It’s now been several years of Independence. But eve

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He found a wooden broken chair in the room,

8. 1. I realize that peace and P. security are rightful aims, Q. violent adventure is probably R. and that my own desire for S. merely an adaptation to the 6. age in which I live.

9. Choose the correctly spelled word from the given options.

10. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.