ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I asked my brother if he had returned the money to his friend .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I asked my brother if he had returned the money to his friend .
1). "Had you returned the money to my friend ."
2). I said to my brother, " Have you return the money to his friend"
3). I said to my brother, " Have you returned the money to your friend"
4). "Do you return the money to his friend."

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I said to my brother, " Have you return the money to his friend" : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The Homemaker stayed In

2. What is the synonym of word .Request

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Puneet said, 'I have been reading a story book'.

4. (1) Pollution is one of the evils brought about by the growth of science. (P) Air pollution has very harmful effects. (Q) They pollute the air and the atmosphere.(R) It is making the environment,water and air dirty. (S) Factories and industries keep throwing out smoke which contains toxic gases. (6) People living in the surroundings breathe the impure air and are affected by diseases of the lungs and heart

5. Rearrange the following ve sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in the propersequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) Add the incremental loans to the basic metals and metal product industry, which account for another 14.5% of loans to industry and over

6. . P- On the earth, liquid forms and solid forms (ice/snow) predominate. .Q- The water cycle has two distinct branches the atmospheric branch and the terrestrial branch. .R- Water plays a versatile role in the functioning of the biosphere..S- In the atmospheric, water exists mainly in gaseous form.

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Numerous people in India /(B) are dying from hunger /(C) but the Government seems/(D) to be ignorant of this fact./(E) No Error.

8. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Organisation ...66? is a very broad subject that a

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Targyrians became a heir (A)/ to the throne to of seven kingdoms (B)/ at a young age of sixteen. (C)/No error (D)

10. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part (which has the error) is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. The class teacher (A)/ asked the students to complete(B)/ the three last exercises (C)/ of the chapter. (D)/ No error (E)