ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Numerous people in India /(B) are dying from hunger /(C) but the Government seems/(D) to be ignorant of this fact./(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Numerous people in India /(B) are dying from hunger /(C) but the Government seems/(D) to be ignorant of this fact./(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
B

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. 1. Commercial energy P. increasing trend Q. shows an R. consumption S. and poses the major 6. challenge for the future.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.after you will retum (1)/ from new delhi (2)/ will meet you (3)/ No error. (4).

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The visitor said, "Is your mother at home?"

4. The following question consists of a sentence with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices, you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete.  The group announced _______ plans to obtain a Stock Exchange listing and float some of its shares. A. Lucrative B. Secretive C. Instructive  D. Intuitive E. Tentative F. Provisional

5. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word Encouraged

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. India’s trade deficit narrowed to a five-month low at $13.98 billion in September despite higher oil prices, even as merchandise exports entered negative territory after a gap of six months. Data released by t

8. For all his...............,he is a...........

9. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each My mom grew up in a traditional Chinese family in which open expressions of love were never encouraged. When she had me and my three siblings, she treated us with the same hard hand. It wa

10. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested. One of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The first proposal I submitted for my dissertatio