ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number 01 that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 27th nov 2011 sz 2nd shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number 01 that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)

He was afraid that his parents a/ would not allow him to b/ make the film so he did c/ not tell them about it. d/ No error e.
1). He was afraid that his parents
2). would not allow him to
3). make the film so he did
4). not tell them about it

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "I usually take my dog out for a walk when I come home from work," he said.

2. Read the passage and answer the questions. Domestic crude oil production fell for the fourth straight year in 2015-16, even as oil consumption rocketed 11%, pushing up India's import dependence. A collapse in oil prices coupled with a rapid economic growth has helped push up oil consumption at

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.  Incessantly 

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The learners are intended to read the sources at home.

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested. One of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The first proposal I submitted for my dissertatio

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The students requested their Principal /(B) to be enough kind to grant /(C) them five thousand rupees for /(D) the reconstruction of the tennis court. /(E) No Error.

8. In the following question, a blank is given. From the given four options, a combination of words would fit the blank; making it grammatically and contextually correct. Mark that alternative as the answer. Within a minute the sins that the man had committed in his past life were _______ . A) Absolved  B) Purge C) Resolved D) Exonerated

9. The following sentences form a paragraph, where the last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest are numbered as P, Q, R, S, T and U. These sentences are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order. P. Instead, he attr

10. A sentence has been split into three parts out of which one part may contain error(s). If so. select that part If there is no error, select option (4).