ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "I usually take my dog out for a walk when I come home from work," he said.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 191 | Tags: english     | change of speech     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "I usually take my dog out for a walk when I come home from work," he said.
1). He said that he usually take s his dog out for a work when he comes home from work.
2). He said that he used to take his dog out for a walk when he came home from work.
3). He said that he usually took his dog out for a walk when he had come home from work.
4). He said that he usually took his dog out for a walk when he comes home from work.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
I am not sure, may be He said that he usually take s his dog out for a work when he comes home from work. is correct

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
The correct answer is: He said that he usually took hos dog out for a walk when he came home from work.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following is the MOST OPPOSITE in meaning to the given word? Impeccable

2. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. After an aborted attempt in February, the government has finally managed to successfully roll out the bi

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Unemployment means a situation in which people are willing to work, at the existing rate of wage, but they do not get work. Our country is facing many problems but one of the serious problems is of unemployment. As per the labour bureau

4. Rearrange the following six sentence / group of sentence (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the question given below them.(1) The merchant greedily counted his gold and said ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You've alre

5. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. The numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.  Economic theory provides a uniq

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.Worry is a very common thing. Even children worry as much as grown up people. In his childhood, the writer us

7. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. When I was sick last week I tried to get thorough to my parents on the phone but it seems their telephone lines were not working.

8. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates ‘No improvement needed’. Punjab P

9. What is the synonym of word .VERACITY

10. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in a correct order. P.&