ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said . " He took tea in the morning".

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 92 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said . " He took tea in the morning".
1). He said that he did take in the morning.
2). He said that he had taken tea in the morning.
3). He said that he took in the morning.
4). He said that he would take tea in the morning.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 : - He said that he had taken tea in the morning.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words/ phrases are given in bold to help you locate themwhile answering some of the questions.Banks in Australia have a certain upside-down quality to them. Their share prices broke free from the put that dragged down their inter

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One who is bad in spellings

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.a person involved in a lawsuit.

4. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. I have to save this coupon. I don’t have time to shop right now i since I don't have  ii for I didn't have iii Anyway I didn't have 

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A few tiles on skylab (1)/ were the only equipments (2)/ that failed to perform well in outer space.(3)/ No error (4).

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. It was a (1)/ pleasure to have (2)/ meet you sir. (3)/ No error (4)

7. From the given alternative words, select the word which can be formed using the letters of the given words: CHRISTMAS

8. Four alternatives are given for the idiom/ phrase printed in bold.Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/ phrase printed in bold. The story of the train accident as narrated by one of the survivors made my flesh creep.

9. Choose the word which is most similar in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

10. In each of these questions a set of 3 or 4 sentences which convey an idea is given. Of these, on or two is/are suppressed. To fill up the spaces of the suppressed sentence(s) two possible fillers as (A) and (B) are given. Find out which one, two or none can fill up the space of the suppressed senten