ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The old lady declared that she was going to walk where she pleased . They had the liberty.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The old lady declared that she was going to walk where she pleased . They had the liberty.
1). The old lady said that, " I was going to walk where I pleased. They have the liberty " .
2). The old lady ; " I am going to walk where I please. We have the liberty" .
3). The old lady : " I was going to walk where I pleased. They have the liberty" .
4). The old lady : " I am going to walk where I pleased. They had the liberty".

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 2 : - The old lady ; " I am going to walk where I please. We have the liberty" .

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which hasbeen numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. The use of technology in educationhas been present throughout history. Over the last century, schools hav

2. In cacti question below, a sentence with tour words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:. c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the? sentence. Find out the word which wrongly spelt or inappropriate. it any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

3. Rearrange the following sentence (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and then answer the question which follow :(A)According to it organised retail stores are not wolves at the doors of friendly neighbourhood grocery stores as there is room for expansion of both.(B) Many have

4. Arrange the parts of the sentence in the correct order. 1. could not understand how to cope with it 2. he was bewildered by all the changes 3. when the soldier woke up 4. after being frozen for sixty years, 5. that he saw around himself and

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Goaded to frenzy, the bull charged its tormentors.

6. We must ............. help to the people hit by the cyclone .

7. What is the meaning of idiom - I cannot allow you to take liberties with me.

8. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: This is the same whether you are at work or in your personal life. Q: Relationships are easy until

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.I feel (out for sorts) today.

10. Read the following given statements and arrange them in order in which they frame meaningful para .choose from the five alternatives one having the correct order of sentences.