ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Ramesh informed his friend that he could make use of his car while he was away.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Ramesh informed his friend that he could make use of his car while he was away.
1). Ramesh said to his friend, " You will make use of my car while I was away".
2). Ramesh said to his friend, " Use my car while I go away".
3). Ramesh said to his friend, "You can make use of my car while I am away".
4). Ramesh asked his friend , " Will you make use of my car while I am away "

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I am not sure, may be Ramesh said to his friend, " Use my car while I go away". is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement". He (has to develop) self-confidence, so leave him alone.

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word PERCEIVE

3. Each question contains a sentence with a blank. Below the sentence, 4 words are given out of which 2 can be used to fill the blank meaningfully. Choose the option that contains the words that can be used to fill the blank:

4. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word.  Defile 

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words are given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Marie Curie was one of the most accomplished scientists in history. Together with her husband, Pierre, she discovered radium, an element wide

6. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.Once there (71) a rich businessman who was smart and yo

7. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered.Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. According to a new study from an international consortium, ...(23)... up technology in the classroom does

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban ce

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Melody

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Ball is in your court