ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The teacher said to him,'Is not poverty a curse '

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 142 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The teacher said to him,'Is not poverty a curse '
1). The teacher asked him is poverty not a curse.
2). The teacher asked him if poverty was not a curse.
3). The teacher asked him poverty not a curse.
4). The teacher asked him whether poverty is not a curse.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In cacti question below, a sentence with tour words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:. c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the? sentence. Find out the word which wrongly spelt or inappropriate. it any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

2. Fill in the blanks. The ______ of the flowers ______ me so much that I could not take my eyes off them.

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word Melodious

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word EXHUME

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.We enjoy (A)/ by walking early in the morning (B)/ to restore good health and mental peace. (C)/ No error (D)

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' The whole room beca

7. He is weak........ he does a lot of work.

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Bequest

9. 1. I went to my friend last week . P. He politely refused to oblige me. Q.I did not speak even a single word. R. Actually I wanted his scooter for a day. S.I felt ashamed of myself. 6. I was mistaken in assessing a true friendship.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given.  Disaster