ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He bade his friends goodbye.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 97 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He bade his friends goodbye.
1). 'I will see you later' he told his friends.
2). 'I am bidding you Goodbye'.
3). He said,' Goodbye, my friends.'
4). 'Goodbye, my friends',he was saying to them.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I have read it somewhere 'I am bidding you Goodbye'. is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefnlly and answer the given question. Certain words have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering sonic of the questions.Once upon a time a Brahmin lived in a big city and as a result of his misdeeds in his previous birth, he became a thief. He saw fou

2. What is the substitute of - Pay attention.

3. - ______ refers to different possible quantities of a commodity that the consumer is ready to buy at different possible prices of that commodity.

4. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The evolution of Bring your Own Device (BYOD) trend has been as profound as it has been rapid. It represents

5. Rearrange the following sentence (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and then answer the question which follow:(A)While these disadvantages of biofuels are serious they are the only alternate energy source of the future and the sooner we find solutions to these problems the fa

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word Stability

7. There is one great disadvantage to the village John lives. A main road runs right it. This road carries lot of traffic and at night the noise of it does not altogether stop. In fact, some people in the village complain that they were often to sleep because of the roar of the trucks. John is-----than some of the villagers as he does not live on the main road.

8. Select the antonym of coalesce

9. What is the active/passive of - Aditya saw Dinesh shopping at the mall.

10. In the following passage. there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Once upon a time there lived a wise man by the (