ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read the following sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical error in them. The error if any will in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 42 | Tags: ibps     | ibps po     | ibps po 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read the following sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical error in them. The error if any will in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

The most powerful advantage (a)/ of the internet is that it (b)/ decentralises work centres and (c)/ therefore makes widespread empowerment. (d)/ No error (e)
1). The most powerful advantage
2). of the internet is that it
3). decentralises work centres and
4). therefore makes widespread empowerment

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Hello, therefore makes widespread empowerment is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - My friend said " I am leaving today."

2. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word/phrase in each case There is a considerable amount of resea

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I am really disappointed (A)/ in not having saw my favourite player (B)/ when I was in Firoz Shah Kotla to watch an IPL match. (C)/ No error (D)

4. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. It is a labour of love and the result of painstaking research. Chikankari - A Lucknawi Tradition by Paola Manfredi, an Italian, is a book that shows her close and long association with the craft. L

5. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. It is important for citizens to __(1)__ (understand) the legal and ethical framework that guides the relationship between a sou

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The office staff members wished each and other on New Year's Day.

7. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.Even the knowledgeP-for less disastrous policiesQ-the Census would makeR-of elementary facts from

8. Sought after

9. A word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered – form 0 to 4 and that Mat

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Extreme self-confidence or audacity