ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the given questions, two quantities are given, one as Quantity I and another as Quantity II. You have to determine relationship between two quantities and choose the appropriate option.a: If quantity I ? quantity IIb: If quantity I > quantity IIc: If quantity I < quantity IId: If quantity I = quantity II or the relationship cannot be established from the information that is givene: If quantity quantity II

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 4th sep 2016     | numbers     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

In the given questions, two quantities are given, one as Quantity I and another as Quantity II. You have to determine relationship between two quantities and choose the appropriate option.

a: If quantity I ? quantity II
b: If quantity I > quantity II
c: If quantity I < quantity II
d: If quantity I = quantity II or the relationship cannot be established from the information that is given
e: If quantity quantity II

What is the three-digit number having each digit different from the other ?
I. Each of the digits of the given number is a multiple of 3.
II. The digit in the unit?s place is 50% less than that in the hundred?s place.
1). All I, II and III
2). Question cannot be answered even with the information in all the three statements.
3). Only II
4). Only I and II

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

The three digits of the number are distinct

I : Each digit is multiple of 3

=> Number = $369 , 396 , 963...$

Thus, I alone is not sufficient.

II : Digit in the unit’s place is 50% less than that in the hundred’s place

=> Number = 201, 211, 221, 402..

Thus, II alone is not sufficient.

I & II : Digit at unit's place is half of digit at hundred's place and all digits are multiple of 3

=> The only possibility = 693

Thus, I & II together are sufficient.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Who amomg the following has become the chief Minister of a State in India for third consecutive term?

2. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question ?

3. In a certain code language, SAMBLE is written as ?=/ ?$?%? and STAR is written as ?=?/??. How would TREMBLE be written in the same code?

4. ?P $$\div$$ Q? means ?P is the brother of Q?, ?P $$\times$$ Q? means ?P is sister of Q?, ?P - R? means ?P is the father of Q? and ?P + Q' means ?P is mother of Q?. Which of the following means S is maternal uncle of M ?

5. Study the following information carefully to answer these questions.?A $ B? means ?A is wife of B?. ?A # B? means ?A is son of B?. `A%B? means ?A is father of B?. `A * B? means ?A is sister of B?.

6. A(n) ............... program is one that is ready to run and does not need to be altered in any way

7. What would be the measure of the diagonal of a square whose area is equal to 882 $$cm^{2}$$ ?

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban centers

9. Which of the following is not a term pertaining to the Internet ?

10. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word that fits the blank.In these days of economic liberalisation, g