ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of the part with error as your answer. If there is no error, mark e:.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 sz 1st shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of the part with error as your answer. If there is no error, mark e:.

Bank notes have (a)/ many special features so (b)/ that bank staff can (c)/ easier identify? fake notes.(d)/ No error (e)
1). Bank notes have
2). many special features so
3). that bank staff can
4). easier identify’ fake notes

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
easier identify’ fake notes : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark that option as your answer. I. The _______ system involves an economic transaction where an actual exchange of goods takes place. Il. In prison he would often use his paintings as a means of _______ to get food.

2. What is the active/passive of - What amused you

3. 1. It was not easy for me  P. later on I understood  Q. how to solve the problem R. in the beginning but

4. The sentence(s) given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. Kate ________ a horrifying trauma when she was a child.

5. Choose the word which is most OPPOSITE in meaning of the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. What is the substitute of - The practice of submitting a proposal to popular vote

8. Choose the word which is most similar in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

9. Given below is a passage in which each line is numbered (1)-(10). Four words in each sentence are highlighted. Find out which word is not grammatically/contextually suitable in each of the numbered sentences. (1) Facebook has said that efforts to used artificial intelligence and other automate

10. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), ( D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence 0 term a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) On reaching inside the drum it was disappointed to find nothing but wood and leather.(B) One day a jackal was very hungry and it