ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given . These are numbered as a, b, c and d. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. The number of the word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2008     | spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given . These are numbered as a, b, c and d. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. The number of the word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

World Earth Day is celeberated (a)/ as a means (b)/ to make people aware (c)/ about the environment. (d)/ All correct (e)
1). World Earth Day is celeberated
2). as a means
3). to make people aware
4). about the environment

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
is World Earth Day is celeberated is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My sister said, "I am not going to college as now I have a study break."

2. Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below A famous museum issues entry passes to all its visitors for security reasons Visitors are allowed in batches after every one hour In a day there are six batches A code is printed on entry pass which keeps on changing for ev

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word praise

4. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence meaningful and grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and 00 correction is required. mark e: as the answer.

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I have not finished to paint the door.

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words/ phrases are given in bold to help you locate themwhile answering some of the questions.Banks in Australia have a certain upside-down quality to them. Their share prices broke free from the put that dragged down their inter

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given.  Skeptic   

8. What is the synonym of word .SURMOUNT

9. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Act of making things like new again.

10. Two sentences are given below, each with a missing blank. Out of the given options, pick one word that fits both the blanks. (i) Some of the areas hit by the 2015 earthquake are particularly _______ with trafficking, reports suggest. (ii) The manager pointed to 'hiring', another area that is often _______ with unconscious bias.