ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My sister said, "I am not going to college as now I have a study break."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 20 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
My sister said, "I am not going to college as now I have a study break."
1). My sister said that she was not going to college now as she had a study break.
2). My sister said that she is not going to college then as she had a study break.
3). My sister said that she is not going to college now as she had a study break.
4). My sister said that she was not going to college then as she had a study break

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. The rising sun has great inner ______. Not just to ______ the new morning right after the dark night, but also the new rhythms

2. Below a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits the blank most appropriately in the context of the passage and mark the corresponding answer. The church in Christian-majority Nagaland is __(A)__ of s

3. Select the antonym of horrify

4. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each. five words have been suggested, one of which fills the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Amid rumours of the government planning a

5.   Many a bird found  A-secure in the branches  B-safety in the trees and C-built their nests, feeling

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) One of my best friends /(B) is in the teaching line /(C) but he lives /(D) abroad. /(E) No Error.

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. As a major producer of plastic waste that ends up in the oceans, India is arguably the best place to host World Environment Day. Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan has said the government means business, and th

8. What is the substitute of - "Edible' means that which :

9. The following sentences form a paragraph. The 1st and 4th sentence is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order. 1. Ethnocentrism is a be

10. In each of the questions below, a sentence is given with two portions marked in bold. Choose the best replacement (if needed) for the highlighted portion to make the sentence meaningfully and grammatically correct. In case no improvement is needed, mark option 5 as your answer.  Nowadays, Chandra has been teaching English because the teacher of English has been absenting him since a month.