ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence: The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5) i.e: ?No Error? (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2011     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence: The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5) i.e: ?No Error? (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.

(A) A cash prize was/(B) award to the most/ (C) successful salesman of the year/(D) by the President of the company.(E) No Error.
1). A cash prize was
2). award to the most
3). successful salesman of the year
4). by the President of the company

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
it from previous year ssc papers, option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.Beside, writing is my hobby, (A) / I had ideas for a couple of short stories (B) / that needed further thought. (C) / No Error (D)

2. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.I saw a ______ of cattle grazing in the meadow.

3. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Stick with a thick end used in a mortar for pounding

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Books fair (1)/ encourage (2)/ reading habit. (3)/ No error (4).

5. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Organized retail has ?fuelled? new growth categories like liquid hand wash, breakfast cereals and pet foods in the consumer goods

6. What is the substitute of - There was a big applause when he delivered his speech for the first time .

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said, "As your mother is ill, you must leave at once."

8. In a classroom students are to be trained to love............

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A chill wind blew (1)/ and icy fingers of death (2)/ crept up my spine. (3)/ No error (4).

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I did not see him since he wrote last.