ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C). (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph ; then answer the questions given below them.(A). The old lady however refused to pay him and was taken to court.(B). The doctor, confident of his abilities, agreed.(C). Finall

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2008     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C). (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph ; then answer the questions given below them.

(A). The old lady however refused to pay him and was taken to court.
(B). The doctor, confident of his abilities, agreed.
(C). Finally he cured her after all the valuable furniture had been removed from her house.
(D). He then saw her furniture, realized its value and decided to delay curing her till he could steal it.
(E). A blind old lady promised to pay the doctor a large sum of money if she was cured and nothing if she wasn?t.
(F). She was asked why she refused to pay by the judge. ?I am not cured. I cannot see all my furniture!? was the reply.

Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
1). A
2). C
3). D
4). E

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 4 : E is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A man who collects old and new coins.

2. You have all come well prepared. I................ you to pass this exam.

3. 1. Science is covered with finding out how things actually happen . P. He showed that a light object falls to the ground at the same rate as a heavy object. Q. It does not mean laying down principles as to how they ought to happen . R. This did not agree with the views of most learned men of that time. S.The most famous example of this concerns Galileo's discovery about falling bodies, 6. But Galileo proved his point experimentally by dropping weights from the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

4. .......... the last ten years we have been victims of abuse.

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Why do you prefer the theatre than the cinema ?

6. At snail's pace

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word Adulteration

8. To bite the dust

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I could never repay the debt I owe to my place of study.

10. Arrange the sentences in a chronological order such that they form a proper passage. Sentence E is the SECOND statement and B is the FIFTH statement. A. The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) estimate that tourism contributed 9.2 per cent of global GDP and forecasts that this wi