ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each item two of the words are related in some way i e. they are similar or opposites. Pick out the option which represents this pair.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 2008     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each item two of the words are related in some way i e. they are similar or opposites. Pick out the option which represents this pair.

(A) permit
(B) corrupt
(C) convince
(D) sanction
1). A-B
2). B-D
3). A-D
4). B-C

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
i think option 3 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - The height of an object above sea level

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Plebiscite

3. Would you mind .............. the suitcase , Sir?

4. In the following question, you have a brief passage with some question following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. From the world of magic, hypnosis is moving into the world of medicine. From hocus- pocus performed by m

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said, "O that ! I were a boy."

6. Read the following passage carefully to answer these questions. Certain words/phrases are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.India?s nuclear ambition had been the bone of contention for a very long time. It was a ??settled?? belief in our country that th

7. What is the synonym of word .Meek

8. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.He had never been of a ____________ constitution, and after a little more than a week's illness he died.

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He is addicted to smoke .

10. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' Rohan is so habitual of putting in things that no one believes him now.  A. putting on B. putting up C. putting down