ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

IN each question below a sentence with four words printed in ??bold?? type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these four words printed in ??bold?? may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inap

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 104 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 2011     | spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

IN each question below a sentence with four words printed in ??bold?? type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these four words printed in ??bold?? may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. The number of that words is your answer. If all the words printed in ??bold?? are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark (E) i.e., ?All correct? as your answer.

Solving the energy ?challenge?(A)/ requires behaviour(B)/ change and new technological (C)/approaches.(D)/ All correct (E)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

There are no grammatical or spelling errors in the sentence and it is correct.
Option E is correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) She became able/(B) to free herself /(C) with her debts by /(D) working day and night./(E) No Error.

2. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. The _____ of energy in India are met from both commercial and non commercial sources. The most _____ sources of energy today are

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The beggar said to her, “Thank you for your kindness.”

4. In the following question, the sentence given with a blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. They use videos ______ teach the kids.

5. Serious threat to our ecology and environment can be .............. with organic cultivation.

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. I had seen this road many years ago when my parents moved to Mundakotukurussi, our ancestral village. However, in those early years, I hadn'

7. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. Four words are given, out of which only one word is spelt correctly. Choose the correctly spelt word and click the button corresponding to it.

10. In each of the following questions, a sentence is given with certain words in bold. Choose the pairs of such words which need to be interchanged so as to make the sentence grammatically correct and meaningful. However, all of a sudden, my landlord (A) demanded an increase in (B) payment of rent by almost 30 per cent, and (C) evict to disconnect power and water supply and (D) threatened me from the (E) premises if I did not agree to the revision.