ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - A body of persons appointed to hear evidence and give their verdict in trials

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - A body of persons appointed to hear evidence and give their verdict in trials
1). Association
2). Council
3). Bar
4). Jury

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Right Answer for this question is Jury

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.Please ______ the candle as it can cause harm to your baby.

2. Fill in the blank with the correct word. The girls danced so _________ that the audience kept on cheering and clapping.

3. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and mark the remaining, i.e., the errorless combination as your answer. The street slept in darkness, (A)/ beside from the occasional (B)/ twinkling of lights from (C)/ two or three windows. (D) 

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.For years now, Grorge W. Bush has told Americans that he would increase the number of troops in Iraq only if the com

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The jeweller said to us, "These diamonds are polished here."

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word CALLOUS

7. A good teacher should ............. responses from the students.

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Vaibhav said to me, "Has your father returned from work?"

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My sister said, "I am not going to college as now I have a study break."

10. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Keshav was (endowed on) rare talents.