ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

8 vote

What is the substitute of - A person who is always hopeful and looks upon the brighter side of things

Asked on by | Votes 8 | Views: 489 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - A person who is always hopeful and looks upon the brighter side of things
1). florist
2). artist
3). theist
4). optimist

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 4 : optimist is correct
Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is similar in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Anile

3. What is the correct alternative of - I hadn't heard from him for nearly ten years in which time I had got married and had two children.

4. What is the substitute of - One who has obstinate and narrow religious views

5. What is the active/passive of - Who inaugurated the fair

6. There are five statements present. One of them contains an error. Choose the incorrect sentence A. The true cost of any decision is always the closest option not chosen. B. Political infighting, including within federal member states, delayed greatly need justice and security sector refo

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.The salesman tried to(A)/sell me a solar water heater(B)/but I already have one.(C)/No error(D)

8. It is said that once three old men set out on a Journey together. One of them was bald the second was a philosopher and the third was a barber. At night fall they decided that each one of them should sit for watch turn by turn. The barber was to keep watch first of all, the philosopher alter that a

9. What is the substitute of - A small kitchen or room at the back of a house used for washing dishes and other dirty household work

10. n the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  “Our focus is to develop and nurture a democratic (1)/ and accommodative space/platform wherever we go, (2)/ so that all kind of arts can flourish. (3)/ No error (4)