ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence LO had out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error. if any will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation,if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 4th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence LO had out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error. if any will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation,if any).

story was (a)/ inspired by (b)/a chance meeting (c)/ with an old Russian duke, (d)/ No Error (e)
1). story was
2). inspired by
3). a chance meeting
4). with an old Russian duke

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I have read it somewhere a chance meeting is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Below, a passage is given with ten blanks labelled (A)-(J). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. The Arab Spring, the uprising that rapidly sprea

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. The climb upside (1)/ the mountains (2)/ was not easy. (3)/No Error (4)

3. Fill in the blanks But as we contemplate these bitter ______ struggles we should not be too unsympathetic or ______.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Aphorism

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My brother said to me, "I was upset, but now I am fine."

6. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the given questions.(A) When these millennium development goals were first formulated in 1990, 53.5 percent of all Indian children were malnourished.(B) This would

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.Food in ation is a signi cant negative feature of today's economic environment and more so, in respect of our count

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Ten kilometers (1) / is (2) / a long distance to walk. (3) / No error (4)

9. Select the word with the correct spelling.

10. What is the substitute of - Fit to be eaten