ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question given below a statement is followed by three Courses of action numbered I, II and III. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement follow up or further action in regard to the problem, policy etc. on the basis of the information given in the statement. You have to assume every thing in the statement to be true, then decide which of the three given/ suggested Courses of action logically follows for pursuing and decide the answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 12 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 1999     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each question given below a statement is followed by three Courses of action numbered I, II and III. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement follow up or further action in regard to the problem, policy etc. on the basis of the information given in the statement. You have to assume every thing in the statement to be true, then decide which of the three given/ suggested Courses of action logically follows for pursuing and decide the answer.

Statement :
The chairman of the car company announced in the meeting that all trials of its first product the new car model ?M? are over and company plans to launch its car in the market after six months.
Courses of action :
(I) The network of dealers is to be finalised and all legal, financial and other matters in this connection will have to be finalised shortly.
(II) The company will have to make plan for product other than car.
(III) Material, managerial and other resources will have to be in fine tune to maintain production schedule
1). I and III only
2). Only I
3). All of three
4). Only II

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 1 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions.X 5 L @ U C % M P 6 F N 3 * K & Z G ? Q 4 Y j 7 # T R 8 W ^ B V

2. Instructions: What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions. (Note: You are not expected to calculate the exact value)

3. What shows the contents of active cell.

4. Boys and girls are sitting in a row in audience in front of a stage which faces North. Rani is fifth to the left of Sunita who is eighth to the right of Nishant. How many children are there between Rani and Nishant ?

5. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:Following are alternatives eligibility criteria for short-listing candidates for interview for entry level job in a bank: (i) The candidate should have passed SSC with at least 80% marks.(ii) The candidate should have pas

6. Directions : The following questions consist of a single sentence with one blank only. You are given six words denoted by A, B, C, D, E & F as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete.

7. Find out the approximate value which should replace the question mark in the following questions (you are not expected to find out the exact value)

8. Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below :H T 7 L E $ 2 Y # W 4 I F @ V 3 A 8 % K 1 M 0 5 G U 6 C

9. The Paragraph 15 of the Election Symbol Reservation and Allotment order, 1968 allows ECI to decide disputes among rival groups or factions of a recognized political party staking claim to its name and symbol. Which of the following can be deduced from this? 1. ECI primarily ascertains support e

10. In each of these questions, sentence with four bold words is given. One from four words given in the bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate. If any, that word will be your answer. If all the words given in the bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, then All correct? is your answer.